Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Must have slipped my mind....

I TOTALLY FORGOT TO TELL YOU GUYS!
I'M GOING TO KENYA!!!!
THAT'S RIGHT! NAIROBI, KENYA! DECEMBER 13TH FOR A WEEK!
wooo. feels good to get that off my chest, it must have slipped my mind somehow, but I just picked up my plane tickets (that I was 99% sure the student travel agency were planning on stealing, i mean they could still be fake but here's hoping they let me on the plane anyway!)
So that's whats up with me. Let me tell you I know NOTHING, absolutely nothing about Kenya. Picked it straight out of my ass. Didn't really even know how far it was from South Africa till I checked the ol' map and realized that the city of Nairobi LIES ON THE EQUATOR! THE MOTHER FUCKING EQUATOR!

WHOSE GONNA BE THE TANNEST IN ALL THE LAND???? THATS MEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

So while all of you are doing finals, traveling home for winter break and wrapping up Christmas and Hannukah gifts, I will be taking hot air balloon rides above the desert and feeding giraffes and elephants at an orphanage.

Vijay will be my companion on the journey/ adventure. Please see the fantastic of the first of many photos of us. (This is night #1 Halloween and it was extraordinarily warm in this house party we essentially crashed...and then took over their stage). We are both in agreement that we will hike if we must. markets are our #1 priority and relaxing is not an option but a must.
If anyone knows anything about Kenya let me know, I'm open to suggestions but make no promises.


Live. Love. Kenya.

No comments:

Post a Comment