Monday, November 5, 2012

Working Girl

Had a lovely, semi-uneventful, crazy weekend.
Saturday was spent at the Biscuit Mill, obviously, then at my first event for my new internship. Sunday was spent sleeping until 12, avoiding homework and drinking with dinner, pretty average.
Back to the internship! http://showme.co.za/cape-town/interactive/fun-things-to-do-in-cape-town-expo/
Thats the link to see what I did, if you click on the pictures you will see that my name is on the pics. Prettyy cool!!! My next assignment is on Saturday when I will attend the Cape Town World music festival where I will be that girl taking pictures of all the drugged out hipsters and handing out flyers to "check out your pic online tomorrow! rock on!"

all for now blog readers...happy monday!

p.s the election is tomorrow ahhhhhh! please just don't vote for romney

No comments:

Post a Comment