Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Is this real life or is it just fantasy


Because it’s easy come, easy go. Little high, little low. Anywhere the wind goes doesn’t really matter- no I promise I’ll stop.
Imagine if I just typed out all the lyrics as a blog post. Wouldn’t that just be hilarious!            An idea for later….
Ok well for all of you out there awaiting a phone call, I promise it is on its way soon. I have just been too lazy to go to the store and buy more minutes for my cell c.
But back to this blog post topic. I just don’t really get if this is school or learning via life (my dream). I feel like it is kind of both and that’s the point of this whole thing, but I don’t get where the line is and I’m constantly just repeating this same shpeel because I don’t want to believe that we actually have homework and not fun stuff to do on this dream vacation/ experience/ “study” abroad. As the queen of excuses, I have convinced myself that there is no point to learning xhosa and have dedicated class time to this blog and….well…this blog. Even though Nozuko, my host mom, is determined to have me be best in the class and does my homework for me and tells me the teacher is stupid and all wrong. So that’s super helpful!
As far as my favorite subject reading is concerned, we have a book review due in a few weeks that should be manageable. Its just gonna be hard to get home and tell Lindathi that I can’t play or color cause I have to read and do homework. Like I can read a book whenever, I have 3 weeks to spend time with her. So these are my current frustrations with the SIT syllabus, don’t worry there will be more in the future so check that out if that’s your thing! ;) Mom and Dad, I know you miss my constant complaining so YOU’RE WELCOME!

first xhosa quiz today...oyy vey

No comments:

Post a Comment