Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Langa's Next Top Model

yesterday was special. Like really a dream come true- something I wanted to get to do here, but wasn't sure if I would get to. I haven't brought out my camera a lot, due to fear of it getting stolen or just being noticed and associated with me and being thought of as a wealthy, white, American.
After getting home yesterday afternoon, I asked my sis and Gaby's sisi's if they would like to do a photo shoot. We had dabbled in it the night before, as I told you, but we were in our pj's, in the living, just joking around- this time meant business! So the girls got their accesories and met me in the courtyard outside Gaby's house. Abby stopped by to play for a bit and since a pic is worth a thousand words, I've included the top 28 for you from the over 200 pictures we took yesterday. All in all a blast! 
Enjoy!




The Models. From Left to Right: Nosulo, Simpiwe and Lindathi. Couldn't have been better.

The star of the group, a classic Brenna, loves to be the center of attention
and wants the camera all to herself
                     

Luthando
My favorite child in the entire neighborhood. Whilst he is terrified me and runs and cries at the sight of my camera.
I still love him more than words.

Gaby gets in on the fun

too precious. 

favorite photo of the day. Defines all of their personalities perfectly

spotted: LUTHANDO! Simpiwe looking sassy as usual

DANCE PARTAYYYAYYYYAY!!!!

Clap game
Abby got her way in


Self timer fail? Success?
Pyramid Success? Fail?

Boys stink! GET HIM!
this is a my street and how it constantly looks, always full of kids playing


dont worry- they caught him!


Heaven. She is gorgeous and this photo is just a taste of her beauty.

boys will be boys...even in pjs


they really loved picking Gaby up...clearly


 SkidGirls and Sisi's




Langa sunset


Things got SILLYAYAYAYYY!!!

hope you enjoyed those...til next time xoxo Photographer of Langa

No comments:

Post a Comment