Monday, September 10, 2012

Nozuko

so last night I finally got to really meet my host mom and she is.....PERFECT! Like could not have asked for better. The first thing she did was ask me about my family and life and everything and we just talked for hours. Her two favorite things in the world are……wait for it……food and shoes!!!! I mean come on. This is honestly ridiculous, I have met my South African twin- except the fact that she is 30 and pregnant, we are basically the same. We could just talk for hours and immediately she asked me about my family, home and what I love to eat. I see a fast and long friendship forming in the near future. I am so happy right now I can barely go to sleep- I will now go to school, wanting to come home to hang out more with her. Fuck my social life, im in family mode now!

No comments:

Post a Comment